PET SITTERS SUPPORT AND ADVICE
You may be considering starting your very own pet sitting business but need more advice and instruction on how to get it up and running.Perhaps you are already providing pet sitting services but are having problems gaining new clients or marketing your business to increase your revenue or perhaps you want to expand your business and are not sure how to recruit helpers.
NarpsUK are experts in the field of running a pet sitting or dog walking business. We know the struggles and problems that can occur when trying to set up and run the business but to make the process that bit easier, we're here to support YOU. We'll answer your questions and concerns, giving you sound advice when you need it. Email us your questions for written advice or if you prefer, you can email us your telephone number and someone will call you (the call back service is available to members only).
Joining NarpsUK will allow you to take advantage of our increasingly popular forum. TheNarpsUK Forum currently has over 150 participating members who give each other support and advice on a daily basis.
Topic discussion threads include:
- Home boarding licensing by the local authority
- Pricing and costing's, transporting dogs in cars
- How many dogs should I walk at once and what problems can occur
- How to deal with difficult clients, does distributing leaflets work
- What is the best way to get new clients...and too many more to mention.
Members reply to new posts very quickly and regularly comment on how lucky they are to have our forum.
But it doesn't end there!We also have a list of information sheets in our member's area covering various topics such as:
- How to start and run my your own pet sitting service
- How to be a good dog sitter
- How to be a professional Dog Walker
- What should I do if I lose a Dog...and many more.